Tuesday, May 23, 2006

 

EcoQuest's Mike Jackson's Experience With LaundryPure

EcoQuest President Mike Jackson is so excited that they began shipping LaundryPure to some dealers on May 1st. The EcoQuest manufacturing group has multiple teams working diligently to take care of all certificate holding dealers and Success Pack/Master Pack buyers through May and June. EcOQuest is going to let dealers know about open-ordering of LaundryPure shortly. Until then, here's a pretty fun story about Mike Jackson's experience with LaundryPure.

Mike and Nata Jackson have had a LaundryPure in their home for sometime and Nata mentioned to Mike the unit worked really well with cold water and no detergent. But Mike learned a long time ago that nothing substitutes for personal experience. So, he decided to put LaundryPure to the test personally.

The rest of the story is told by Mike in the first person:

"By the end of the race my fire suit was drenched in perspiration and on top of that I had gotten a bunch of red clay stains all over it, including the chest that is white (Red clay is about the worst staining stuff in creation. It’s tough stuff!). Normally I would have had to take the suit to the dry cleaners but I brought the suit home and decided to put LaundryPure to a real test.

I took our incredible ecoH concentrated biodegradable cleaner and mixed a couple of capfuls in with 32oz of Springhouse water in a spray bottle. I hit the stains and dropped the fire suit into my washer. (After calling Nata to show me how to turn the washer on!)

I washed the fire suit in cold water and without - zero - nada - zippo - detergent. I was shocked when the washer stopped and my fire suit came out as good as any dry cleaning I have ever taken it to. The stains were gone and the suit smelled fresh and clean!

Now I was in a groove. I was telling Nata, "This laundry day thing is a lot of fun!" I washed my white shirts and the fireproof socks I wear when I race, as they were stained with red clay too. (Oh, to get back up north were dirt is black!) I pre-spotted my colors because I hate ring around the collar. The shirts came out perfect and my socks didn’t have the stains that had been in them after many "detergent" washes!

Folks, this product flat out works but don’t overstate things! It is better to under promise and over deliver. We have a lot of real world testing under our belts and we’re getting 3rd party testing done right now for some very powerful claims. We’ll also show you how LaundryPure could pay for itself in as little as 3 years!

That's great news about LaundryPure from EcoQuest International.

Tags: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?